The new school term is one week away which means there is still one more week left to enjoy ZSC Kids Holiday Camp!
If you are on the fence about registering your child, here are seven reasons to do so:
- We operate from 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. which means there is no rush before or after work.
- Our campers are busy all day trying tons of sports and activities throughout the week. On our schedule are ice skating, bowling, arts and crafts, group games and much more.
- The staff are among the best in the city. We carefully select people with tons of energy and passion which makes camp the best it can be. Many of our counsellors have worked at our camp in the past too.
- Parents want the best for their kids and so do we, so we take feedback every week. This allows us to continue to improve and deliver the best possible programme.
- Wet N' Wild. You may not have heard of it before, but the kids absolutely love this water game in the paintball park, so we're making sure it is in the diary.
- It's the best value in camp programming, at only AED 1,050 per child for the week. This includes all instruction, two snacks and more than nine hours of supervision – there are no hidden fees at ZSC!
- This year, every single survey indicated parents would recommend ZSC Kids Holiday Camp and re-enrol their child. Hundreds of families can't be wrong!
To join our session from 7-11 January call 02 403 4222, download a registration form here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.