On a sunny and beautiful day, Zayed Sports City employees and their families gathered to celebrate five years of Mubadala ownership. More than a hundred people came out to play friendly sports matches, jump on the inflatables, dine at the buffet and enjoy the company of the colleagues. In addition to these highlights, 10 employees who represented each of the Ahlan wa Sahlan customer service principles best were rewarded with a hotel stay and certificate. Everyone at Zayed Sports City works hard to provide excellent services and facilities, and these employees were noticed for their especially unwavering commitment to delivering for guests.
- Denis Gustillo, Bowling Mechanic – Customer First
- Fadia Elhussein, Administrative Assistant – Listen
- Steven Paler, Ice Skating Coach – Enthusiasm
- Ahmed Galal Osman, Pitch Co-Ordinator – Golden Rule
- Didhyadharan Swapna Kumar, Groundskeeper – Do It Now
- Abdul Shukoor Mammassan, Duty Manager – Think Yes
- Viswaraj Viswambharan, HVAC Technician – Positive Attitude
- Ibtissam El Guassir, Guest Services Operative – Everybody Sells
- Itab Letaief, Duty Manager – Be Professional
- Nabeel Kakath, Electrician – 24 Hour Rule
To plan your organisation’s family day, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.