There are tons of reasons not to exercise. It’s dark out, you just got a haircut, dinner is almost ready… or perhaps these are excuses more than reasons. The Care Team at THE ROOM have some fantastic suggestions to help you combat the exercise “blahs” so that you can reach your fitness goals.
- Tell yourself to go for 15 to 20 minutes only. If you still feel unmotivated, you can quit anytime.
- Ask a friend along to the workout to provide accountability and motivation.
- Find another class new to do! If you do Spinning® then go for a Pilates class or circuit training. You may be getting bored with the same routine.
- Think all the things you could not do before you started working out.
- Listen to some music that has energy to it. The right music can make you move even when you think you don't want to.
- Think of all the people who can't and be grateful that you can.
- Start working out anyway. Once you start you may make the decision to finish strong.
- Make your workout your habit, not your duty.
- Call THE ROOM Abu Dhabi and tell them that you don’t feel like training. They will motivate and support you!
- Work out anyway… then bask in the awesomeness!
Next time you don't feel like it, be like the strong-willed members of THE ROOM Abu Dhabi and do it anyway. Just get yourself moving, even if it's light and easy, and even if it's only for a few minutes. You'll be glad you did!
For a little motivation call 056 331 0310.