1) How long have you been working here and what are the best and worst parts about working for Haddins?
Well, I have been here for about six weeks now and I am loving it. The best part is the staff “chat" and the relationship and banter you can have with your clients. The worst part is the early morning starts. I do love my sleep!
2) What were you doing before you worked at Haddins?
I was working as a personal trainer and was also a professional running technique coach in South West London.
3) What is your favourite class to teach?
The boot camps and boxing are great fun!
4) Who's your favourite colleague?
It’s got to be Renz, she’s just a legend, but you are a close second Sam.
5) What do you like to do in your spare time?
As there is no hockey in Abu Dhabi, I’ve actually started playing golf with my husband, which is good fun. I also love a bit of FIFA on the PlayStation, regularly beating the lads!
6) What is your favourite brunch and why?
That’s a tricky one. It’s going to have to be the Fairmont because of the amazing selection of sushi and the chocolate fountain… but don’t tell anyone that!
7) What is your favourite food?
Sushi! I don’t think I could live without it!
8) What is your favourite song?
Antenna by Fuse ODG
9) Is there anything interesting the people of Abu Dhabi may not know about you?
I had quite a big hip operation not long ago. But I’m back fighting fit and even took part in a triathlon not too long ago!
10) Have you got any good jokes for us?
Well I do have a couple of cheesy ones! My husband taught me these:
What did the cheese say when it looked in the mirror? Halloumi
What cheese do you use to lure in a bear? Camembert
What cheese do you use to hide a horse? Mascarpone
Jokes aside, Sarah is a top girl and an enthusiastic trainer who will whip you into shape in no time!
To book time with her or any other Haddins trainer, call 02 403 4233.